The cat lady meets coworkers that also love cats at the water cooler.
She decides to host a cat person potluck during lunch.
They decide to “would you rather” might be fun with all the questions being cat related.
Would you rather…
- Have a long hair cat or a short hair cat?
- Have a hairless cat or a cat with hair?
- Have two cats or ten cats?
- Use unscented or scented cat litter?
- Foster kittens or donate to a cat shelter?
- Have a cat from a breeder or a rescue cat?
- Scoop cat litter clumps or clean up cat hairballs?
- Sleep with a cat on the bed or have no cats in the bed?
- Have an extra $1,000 a month or five cats? (You can’t use the extra money for cats.)
- Visit a cat sanctuary or an amusement park for the day?
Watch the video below to hear cat lady’s answers. You may get the impression that she prefers an easy cat life with minimal stress.
About The Cat Story Series
I want to be a better writer. Like becoming better at anything, it takes practice. I am posting a short cat stories based on a photo, a writing prompt, a true story, or something I make up.
How to support my writing:
- Share the story!
- Purchase my art on Redbubble (items range from low-cost stickers to framed prints of my art).
- Sign up for my quick tips for living with cats to join the newsletter (sent on Saturdays after the three days of quick tips).
- Use my affiliate links for Amazon or Chewy for your cat-related purchases. If you use the link and then make a purchase, I will be paid a commission at no extra cost to you. We use Chewy’s auto-ship to save 5% on the cat treats we buy monthly.
- Give me a tip with my tip jar.