I discovered Haflinger cat slippers back in 2018. I had another pair of Haflinger slippers for years that I loved but had worn out (and didn’t have cats on them).
As of November 20, 2023, I still am wearing the same Halflinger cat slippers. The quality of the slippers is amazing. I wear them every day. In the summer of 2023, my toes poke holes through the fabric. It took nearly 5 years for that to happen, which is impressive.
They are the best cat slippers I have ever worn. Since I knew my size for Haflinger slippers from my previous pair, which I had purchased at a store, ordering them on Amazon was quick and easy.
I chose the gray slippers with the white cat. There are several other options available in different colors and cat styles which you can see in the table below.
Click the button to see them on Amazon and you’ll be able to see more pictures of each slipper.
Note: All links to Amazon are affiliate links, which means I will earn a commission if you make a purchase.
What Makes the Haflinger Cat Slippers the Best:
Here are my top reasons for loving the Haflinger slippers.
- The slippers are made of wool, which makes them feel cozy. They are not itchy or too hot.
- The bottom of the slippers have anti-slip rubber nodes, but I can’t feel them while walking. I dislike any socks or slippers where I can feel the anti-slip digging into my feet when walking.
- These slippers are cute.
- The quality of the product is excellent. Scrolling through the cat slippers on Amazon, most of the slippers look like they will not last long or that I would quickly feel the hard floor. I don’t like thin or flimsy soles!
- They don’t look cheap! They cost more than foam slippers, which makes me feel they will last longer and are a better product.
Drawbacks to the Haflinger Cat Slippers:
As much as I love my cat slippers, there are a few drawbacks, if you have a cat in your home.
- If you step in cat vomit, it may be difficult to get it out of the felt, especially if you do not notice right away! Using a cleaning wipe has worked well for me.
- Pieces of kitty litter may get stuck in the fabric if you wear them around your litter boxes. I am okay with this, but if you are not, you’ll probably want to find a cat slipper with a solid sole that is easier to clean.
- The cost of the slippers is high for a pair of slippers. However, since I’ve had my slippers for five years, I feel they were a good investment compared to cheaper slippers that would likely not last as long.
Can You Wear These Cat Slippers Outside?
The sole of the slippers appears to be compacted fabric. I would not recommend wearing them outside. Maybe walking to the mailbox would be okay, if the ground was not wet and free of debris.
After a few years, I decided it was okay to wear my slippers on my deck on days when the deck is dry.
My previous Haflinger slippers had a solid sole which was rubber or some kind of hard plastic. I didn’t see this option available for cat slippers. So, I consider these cat slippers to be house slippers.
Haflinger cat slippers are durable, high-quality slippers. These slippers are cozy and warm because of the wool. The fabric bottom may make cleaning a hassle, and you’ll probably not want to wear them outside.
They are perfect for wearing in the house and are the best cat slippers I’ve come across!
Do you have a favorite cat slipper?