Are you wondering if you might be the office cat lady?
Here are 21 signs that your coworkers might think you are a cat lady.
- You wear cat themed shirts and sweaters at any opportunity.
- Your purse has cats on it.
- Your favorite character on The Office is Angela, because Angela is the show’s office cat lady.
- You have a cat story for almost every question that comes up.
- You’ve taken a box of foster kittens to work to bottle feed them through out the day.
- Your coworkers except you to have cat story to share after the weekend.
- You have cat themed items and trinkets on your desk.
- You have pictures of your cat on your desk.
- Your desktop wallpaper and screen saver are pictures of your cats.
- Your coworkers ask you “Do you want another cat” when they need to find a home for a cat.
- You talk about your cats as if they were your children.
- You remind coworkers to spay and neuter their cats.
- You share the play-by-play of your cat’s vet appointments.
- You explain Trap-Neuter-Return and Community Cats after an evening of trapping feral cats.
- Your coworkers get worried when they do not see your on an online video meeting.
- Your coworkers ask your advice regarding their cat’s issues.
- You seem to only talk about cats with some coworkers.
- You think you should get paid bereavement time when your cat dies. Cats are family!
- You’ve been late to work because your cat was sitting on you or had early morning cat drama.
- You cannot go a day without mentioning your cats and your teammates have noticed.
- You have needled felted cats on your desk that you made from wool.
Do your coworkers think you are the office cat lady?
Read next: 21 Signs That You Are A Cat Lady